Vaccination Clinics and Events
Assist with expanding vaccine access and bringing COVID-19 vaccination events to community locations throughout North-Central Florida
Contact: Scott Cohen (email@example.com)
Emergency Department Volunteering
Our Adult Emergency Department is currently in need of volunteers to help triage patients during peak hours throughout the week.
They are requesting:
- 1-2 students per 4 hour shift.
- The current suggested shift times are: 3-7pm and 7pm-11pm (all days of the week)
Requirements to volunteer:
- Current Medical or Physician Assistant student
- Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19
- N95 Fit tested*
- Be comfortable taking vitals in the ED.
- Attend a 30 minute ED Orientation with Dr. Thompson in the coming weeks.
Contact: Daniel Valladares (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Partner with county homeless outreach teams to contact/assess unsheltered homeless population for medical needs including on-site COVID-testing.
Contact: Ricky Ashby (email@example.com)