Outreach to under/un-insured pediatric patients connecting them to pediatric providers in the community.
- Volunteer experience for the adaptive gymnastics classes at Balance 180
- Experience volunteering with or teaching children with developmental (cognitive, physical) delays
- Occupational Therapy student
- Audiology student
- Speech Language Pathology student
- Education or special education student
- Elementary or working proficiency in American Sign Language
- Dance, gymnastics or cheer experience
Read for Hope – Recordings for Children in Underdeveloped Communities
Create videos of yourself reading, dancing and/or singing appropriate for children aged 5-13. Videos are being sent primarily to children in South Africa living in underprivileged communities who do not have the resources available to continue school online during the closing of schools due to COVID-19. If interested, please email me before creating any content to receive document with details of what is needed and how to create it.
Request: 20 Volunteers
Contact: Sabrina Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org)